Saturday, April 2, 2011

Style Chic!!






I love these looks. Kim Kardashian and Vanessa Hudgens i have to say are two of my favorite style icons. They both know what goes together and can put together chic and simple outfits one day, and then turn an outfit into glam and beautiful the next.

Some definite key pieces for these style setters are:
  • fitted blazers
  • high waisted skirts
  • maxi dresses
  • short fitted dresses


I'm also starting to write my summer staples list. Since i cant wait for summer!!!! I definitely plan on trying new styles and explore the different colors and patterns out there. Here is my list that is not finished yet.


Summer Staple List
  • printed maxi dress
  • high waisted shorts
  • printed rompers
  • floral everything
  • fringe vest
  • bright colored sundresses
  • gladiator sandals
  • big earrings
  • peasant shirts
  • high waisted skirts
  • chunky necklaces

Well that's all for today. I'm hoping to get a new camera soon so i can start posting my outfit pics. But who knows how long that will be. ha ha. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment