Monday, April 18, 2011

Accessories!

Out of everything in the fashion world to love i have to say i love accessories the most!
And i must say i might have one too many accessories in my closet. But who cares girls can never have to many accessories! Hats for one thing are my favorite to wear and tie an outfit together with! From fedoras to berets, a simple hat can make an outfit. Another major accessories i love is belt. Belts go with practically anything. You can citch up a cardigan or put a belt over a dress or skirt to add the perfect touch. Finally who can go wrong with jewelry. My jewelry box is over flowing with necklaces, rings, watches, earrings, and bracelets. Right now for earrings i am loving the feather ones and the boho styled ones as well. I'm not much of a bracelet fan but i do like to add bangles to some of my outfits. As for necklaces I'm the kind of girl who has to have statement necklaces that grab peoples attention.

Here is a pair of earrings that look like a pair i have in my jewelry box!

No comments:

Post a Comment