Sunday, April 10, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away!

It's a rainy and yucky day here in Coeur D' Alene and I must say I cant wait till summer.
I cant wait to learn how to wake board, go swimming, hang out with the friends, and soak  up the sun.
I also cant wait, because i will FINALLY get my license, well only if i pass the test.

Today, I took it easy, and was really in the mood to go some major shopping, but I didn't. I've been looking at the summer collection on forever21.com and i am in love with it.
Here are some things that are on my List to get from there!!!

























I also Found some stuff i wanted from urbanoutfitters.com andcharlotterusse.com!! they have great items for spring/ summer for pretty good prices. So go check them out!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW I love the red skirt and the pumps! Saw your blog on chictopia, seems very cool (I'm following you :D)

    Kisses xoxo

    www.stylemesteph.com

    ReplyDelete