Friday, April 1, 2011

Hello and Welcome!!

Hi to all!!! Welcome to The TurQuoise Zebra!!


First time blogging and must i say I'm loving it!!
First off, I should probably tell you a little about myself. I'm a 16 year old girl living in the potato state of Idaho and want to get out of here as soon as possible.ha ha. (sorry Mom and Dad) One thing that is a pretty big impact on my daily life is fashion and Beauty. I love the concepts that go with them and the creativity and imagination that goes into it. I definitely get a lot of my inspiration from magazines and other bloggers out there. I would have to say my style is a bit bohemian and rocker chic, but at times i don't know.


Well, there is a little about me, now a little about this blog. The TurQuoise Zebra is ALL about Fashion and Beauty. Its going to show tips from hair and make-up to clothing and accessories.


So, i hope you liked my first post and i will talk to you ladies later!


xoxo,
Turquoise Zebra

No comments:

Post a Comment